WESTCHESTER WARRIORS MISSION STATEMENT
The Westchester Warrior Lacrosse Club is designed for the lacrosse player who wants to take their game to the next level in order to make the most of their natural ability. The more you play against better competition, the harder you have to work, the more you’ll see your play improve. We are dedicated to teaching a specific set of lacrosse skills to enable each player to be successful.
We will focus on constantly improving the development of competitive players, teams, and coaches by providing the following foundational standards:
· Relentless training in fundamental lacrosse skills,
· Qualified coaching built on positive reinforcement, and mentoring,
· Tremendous exposure through competitive tournaments,
· Unmatched interaction with professional lacrosse experts, and
· Unfailing expectations for integrity and education on and off the field.
· Achievement of our vision and mission will result in young men who are well prepared to compete on the field, in the classroom, and in life.
Our program isn’t just about lacrosse. Your experience with us is about creating lasting friendships, developing social skills, being disciplined and, most importantly, building character: doing the right thing even when the right thing is hard.
We hope that the qualities we teach translate to success on and off the field.
Arguably THE BIGGEST WIN in Section 1 history
Mike Quick from MSG makes prediction
John Jay Beats Yorktown in Class A sect. finals
for the first time is school history