The following are REQUIRED SAFETY PROCEDURES for practice:
- Please DRESS IN THE CAR. Please put on full equipment at your car and walk to the field.
- NO BAGS will be allowed on the field. Please leave them in the car.
- All sessions will be closed, and NO PARENTS are permitted on the field. Please remain in your car.
- Please bring a water bottle clearly labeled with name. There will be no water available at the field.
- Social Distancing will be taking place before and after all water breaks.
- No handshakes, high fives or fist bumps will be permitted.
- Please DO NOT LINGER on the field.
- Please stay home if you feel ill, have symptoms/fever.
- Face shields recommended.(Optional)
- Possible temperature checks before entering the field.
We are excited to be able to play lacrosse again this fall at Ridgefield Academy in Ridgefield, CT. Given this location, we are following the guidelines presented by the Connecticut Governor’s office. We anticipate that kids and parents will be excited to see one another. Our staff is dedicated to taking the necessary precautions to ensure that we provide a safe and illness free environment for everyone in our program. Therefore, an emphasis will be put on social distancing as much as possible.
For the first clinic, please note the following:
• Players must arrive on time, dressed and ready to play.
• Upon arrival, please drop off in the upper circle. Players will be directed to walk down to the proper field. They will go straight to the bench/sideline for their team. This is where they will leave their water bottle and any essential items such as inhalers or back up sticks. Please be sure to label these items.
• Parents are asked to remain in their cars. The town of Ridgefield is nearby with plenty of shopping options including Stop and Shop, Kohls, CVS and Starbucks. There is also plenty of parking in the upper parking lot for those who choose to stay. Please remember to wear a face mask when in close contact with others in the parking lot and to remain 6 ft. apart
• WATER! WATER! WATER! Please make sure that your daughter/son has ENOUGH water for the session. We will NOT be providing water or allowing sharing of water bottles. Please LABEL water bottles.
• Please be PROMPT on arriving and leaving as soon as practice finishes. There should be NO CONGREGATING in any areas such as the parking lot before or after games. Another group may be arriving at the end of practice, so we ask that you leave the facility promptly.
We would like to stress individual responsibility. If your son/son or a family member is not feeling well, please do not come to practice. Keeping everyone healthy is a top priority for this FALL. We ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation with one another. In the is way, our kids can have a great experience.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the field! Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Westchester Warriors Directors - Vin & Nick Savastano
GPS Directions: 223 W Mountain Rd, Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Social Distancing is still in place!
- Players - when walking to and from practice, please distance yourselves from teammates and other players and always wear your face masks.
- Parents - please stay distanced from one another.
- We ask that families exit promptly right after their practice wraps up and do not hang out afterwards.
- If you or any of your family members have a high temperature or are feeling sick please stay home
Covid 19 Safety Protocols Click Here