WARRIORS WINTER 2021 COVID SAFETY PLAN
The following are REQUIRED SAFETY PROCEDURES for practice:
1. Please DRESS IN THE CAR. Please put on full equipment at your car and walk to the field.
2. NO BAGS will be allowed on the field. Please leave them in the car.
3. All sessions will be closed, and NO PARENTS are permitted on the field. Please remain in your car.
4. Please bring a water bottle clearly labeled with name. There will be no water available at the field.
5. Social Distancing will be taking place before and after all water breaks.
6. No handshakes, high fives or fist bumps will be permitted.
7. Please DO NOT LINGER on the field.
8. Please stay home if you feel ill, have symptoms/fever.
9. You must wear a Mask at all times.
10. Possible temperature checks before entering the field.
We would like to stress individual responsibility. If your son/daughter or a family member is not feeling well, please do not come to the practice/game. Keeping everyone healthy is a top priority for this Winter. We ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation with one another. In the is way, our kids can have a great Winter experience.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the field! Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Nick and Vin Savastano/Boys Westchester Warriors Co-Directors
Marybeth Linares Girls Westchester Warriors Director